Finance larger seasonal supplies like seed, fertilizer and crop protection products with flexible payment terms that fit your operation.
John Deere Financial has a revolving account to help you save money and improve your cash flow with competitive interest rates. AgVenture has teamed with John Deere Financial to provide you with unique financing solutions to help your cash flow. Take advantage of these great benefits through your Regional Seed Company.
- Incremental Working Capital Take advantage of the early purchase opportunities on products without having to utilize cash reserves or your bank operating line of credit.
- Unsecured Line of Credit A multi-use account through John Deere Financial is an unsecured line of credit that does not interfere with your operating line of credit.
- Special Term Incentives with Attractive Interest Rates Purchase everyday essentials and larger seasonal supplies like AgVenture seed and crop protection products with your multi-use account.
- Simplified Account Management Receive monthly statements, annual purchase summaries and access your account information or make a payment online, 24/7.
Compare to In-house Accounts
A multi-use account with John Deere Financial gives you flexible payment terms based on your production cycle and usually has lower rates than in-house accounts.
Using the multi-use account is a convenient way to make purchases. If you don’t have an account,
John Deere Financial makes it easy to apply:
• Visit John Deere Financial (JohnDeereFinancial.com/Advantage) to complete an online application;
• Contact your RSC to complete an application; or
• Call 1-800-356-9033 to have an application mailed to you.
Multi-use accounts are a service of John Deere Financial, f.s.b.